Friday, May 6, 2011

Change in the May calendar class schedule

Want to let everyone know that I have added another charity sew day to the calendar.  May 18th, Wed. I am starting a group called "Goin' to the Dogs".  This sew day is to work on a quilt that will be used to raise money for GA Heartland pet rescue  here in Newnan. Hopefully sometime in the future we will raffle it off.  I have two quilt kits that we can pick from so I hope you will show up and add your expertise and time. The next sew-in will be June 22 and will continue each month till the quilt is finished.  I will list the other dates later.   Anyone who knows me knows about my passion for dog rescue and even though I can't take in any more dogs I would like to continue to help, hope you will join me. Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment