Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday May 21, 2011

 Hi All!
 Just a reminder about upcoming classes- Crazy border quilt class is June 18th, 10-3pm and cost only $20. This is a great quilt for any "just can't cut it fabric"  because the center is not pieced.  Can't wait to try this one myself with some of my favorite fabric.









 


The Stack n Whack class is a two part class June 16th and June 30th.   The hours are 10:30-5 and 10:30-2 and the price for this class is $55.  I have only two kits like the sample so let me know 
right away if you want one. Don't forget to sign up early!


 

 

Just recently Sewn with Luv became the proud owner of two baby go cutters and the babies are so special that they include the 2.5 inch strip set and the value die set for one great price.  Unfortunately these two little ones must find their forever-home with a crafty person that will love and put them to use right away!








If you need a sewing machine carrier, come in and have a look at the Tutto brand carrier that I have in the shop for display.  It can be ordered in several sizes and colors.  My prices are below retail so I hope you will take a look and consider Tutto. 





 The store has a big inventory of notions so make sure you check it out next time you are in.  If you don't see what you want let me know and most 
 likely I can order it for you.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment